Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX™, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Specification
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser (Darkfield)|
|Connect / Power Button||On/Off Switch (Slider)|
|FreeSpin / Ratchet Mode||Scroll Wheel Button|
|Battery Size and Type||2 AA Alkaline (Not Rechargeable)|
|Battery Life||7 Months|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery/Power|
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect Your Logitech Bluetooth Device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or another device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.