whether you are looking for a Logitech ERGO K860 Driver Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, macOS, or Mac OS X, logi101.com provides the software for you so that your keyboard works properly.
of course, if you need software or drivers such as Logi Options and Logitech Options, Logitech Firmware Update Tool, and the like.
Logitech ERGO K860 Split Ergonomic Keyboard Software that you can use is Logitech Options
for those of you who use the latest keyboard suitable software is the Logitech Options and the Logitech Firmware Update tool, because this software is the latest release from Logitech.
if your keyboard is still using the old keyboard the suitable driver or software is Setpoint, Logitech Connection Utility.
Logitech Keyboard, Presentation, and Mice Software – macOS 11 (Big Sur) Compatibility, suitable software is Logitech Control Center and Logitech Options.
Read: Logitech T631 Driver
Logitech ERGO K860 Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.