Are you an avid League of Legends player looking for the best gaming mouse to take your gaming experience to the next level? Look no further than the Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse League of Legends Edition.
This new edition from Logitech is a wireless gaming mouse that has been optimized for use with League of Legends. It features advanced sensors, ergonomic design, and programmable buttons for maximum performance.
With the included driver software, you can easily customize the button layout and settings for optimal play. With its lightweight construction and reliable wireless connection, the Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse League of Legends Edition is sure to be a must-have accessory for any serious League of Legends player.
Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac
- Free and Secure
Logitech G HUB for Windows
Download for OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Logitech G HUB for Mac
Download for OS: macOS, Mac OS X
How to Configure G HUB with Streamlabs Desktop
1. Start by downloading the G HUB software from Logitech’s website or Download it here.
2. Once you have installed it, open up the G HUB application and click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to find “Streamlabs Desktop” as an option in the list of applications and select it.
4. Make sure that the “Enable Streamlabs Desktop Integration” checkbox is checked and then click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
5. Now open up Streamlabs Desktop and navigate to Settings > Inputs > G HUB. Here you can configure your G HUB devices with Streamlabs Desktop as usual, with all of its controls available for mapping to whatever game or program you are using.
How To Install Logitech G Hub
1. Go to Logitech’s official website and download the G HUB software for your operating system.
2. Once downloaded, open the installer file and click ‘Next’ to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. After installation is complete, launch G HUB and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Logitech device(s).
5. You can now start using G HUB with your Logitech device(s). Enjoy!