Get the best out of your Logitech G304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse by installing and updating its driver. Our comprehensive guide will walk you through everything you need to know about the Logitech G304 driver.
If you’re a gamer, you know how important it is to have the right equipment. And when it comes to gaming mice, the Logitech G304 is one of the best in the market.
However, having the best equipment is not enough. You need to ensure that it’s always up-to-date and performing at its best. That’s where the Logitech G304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse driver comes in.
In this article, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about the Logitech G304 driver.
From what it is, why it’s important, how to install it, and how to update it. We’ll also answer some frequently asked questions and give you tips on how to troubleshoot common issues.
Logitech G304 Software
- Developer: Logitech
- OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac
- Free and Secure
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||116.6 mm x 62.15 mm x 38.2 mm|
|Weight||99 g (3.49 oz)|
|DPI range||200 to 12,000|
|Acceleration||> 40 G|
|Max. speed||> 400 IPS|
|Battery life||Up to 9 months with a single AA battery|
|Mechanical button tensioning system||Yes|
|Compatibility||Logitech G HUB software|
How To Install Logitech G Hub
1. Go to Logitech’s official website and download the G HUB software for your operating system.
2. Once downloaded, open the installer file and click ‘Next’ to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. After installation is complete, launch G HUB and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Logitech device(s).
5. You can now start using G HUB with your Logitech device(s). Enjoy!