Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M325 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M325 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech M325 Specification
|USB VID_PID||N/A (Wireless)|
|USB Protocol||N/A (Wireless)|
|USB Speed||N/A (Wireless)|
|Connector Type||N/A (Wireless)|
|DPI||Max: 1000, Software Adjustable: No, Hardware Adjustable: No|
|Sensor Type||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical Scroll Type: Micro-Precision, Supports Horizontal: Yes|
|Indicator Lights||Power & Battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch|
|Battery Type and Size||Alkaline, 1xAA, Removable/ Replaceable|
|Battery Life||Up to 18 months|
Logitech M325 Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect Your Logitech Bluetooth Device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or another device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.