Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M335 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech M335 Wireless Mouse Connects with all major OS: Windows, Mac, Chrome and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M335 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech M335 Specification
|USB Protocol||Unifying 2.4 GHz|
|USB Speed||Full speed|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off Switch|
|Battery Details||Removable, Replaceable|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||up to 18 months|
|Sensor||Laser-grade optical sensor|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Standard buttons:Left & RightScroll Wheel ButtonNavigation buttonSpecial buttons:|
Logitech M335 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.