Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M535 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech M535 Bluetooth mouse Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, and Android and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M535 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech M535 Specification
|Connection Type||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery LED|
|Connect / Power||On/Off Switch|
|Battery Details||1 x AA|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||10 months|
|Sensor||Laser-grade optical sensor|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Tilt wheel with middle click, Gesture Button|
|Gesture Support (Windows)||Yes|
|Gesture Support (Mac)||Yes|
Logitech M535 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect Your Logitech Bluetooth Device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or another device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.