- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M555b Mac Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Wireless Mouse M555b for Mac and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M555b Mac Software that you can use is Logitech Control Center
Logitech M555b Mac Specification
|DPI||1000 Max, Hardware Adjustable: No, Software Adjustable: No|
|Sensor Type||Laser, Visible light: No, Color: N/A|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical Scroll Type: Hyper Scroll, Supports Horizontal: Yes|
|Indicator Lights||Power & Battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch, Connect/Reset button|
|Battery Type and Size||2xAA (Alkaline), Removable/ Replaceable|
|Battery Life||Discharge time: Up to 84 Days|
Logitech M555b Mac Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.