Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M557 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Bluetooth Mouse M557, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M557 Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech M557 Specification
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
Visible light: No
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Regular|
Left/Right tilt: Yes
Tilt Wheel function: Scroll left/right
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Bluetooth and battery|
|Standard & Special Buttons||Standard buttons: Left and Right, Scroll Wheel Button, Tilt Wheel Buttons|
Special buttons: Application switcher
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch, Bluetooth Connect button|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||Up to 12 months|
Logitech M557 Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect Your Logitech Bluetooth Device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or another device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.