Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M590 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software Download for the Logitech M590 Multi-Device Silent and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M590 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech M590 Specification
|Connection Type||Bluetooth® Smart & 2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery and Connectivity/ Channel LED|
|Connect / Power||Yes, on/off switch|
|Battery Details||1 x AA|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||24 months|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||n/a|
|Scroll Wheel||Mini Ratchet 4D Optical|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Tilt wheel with middle click, Easy Switch|
|Gesture Support (Windows)||Yes|
|Gesture Support (Mac)||Yes|
Logitech M590 Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect Your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.