- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M600 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Touch Mouse M600, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M600 Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech M600 Specification
|Connection Type||N/A (wireless)|
|Sensor||Optical , light is not visible|
|Scroll Wheel||Touch Sensitive , Does not support horizontal|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power & Battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch|
|Battery Details||Removable, Replaceable, Size AA, Quantity 2, Type Alkaline|
|Battery Life||Discharge time: Up to 6 month|
Logitech M600 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.