Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX 1100 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX™ 1100 Cordless Laser Mouse and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX 1100 Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech MX 1100 Specification
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Connect / Power Button||On / Off Switch|
|FreeSpin / Ratchet Mode||Mode Shift Button|
|Battery Size and Type||2 AA Alkaline (Not Rechargeable)|
|Battery Life||9 Months|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery / Power|
Logitech MX 1100 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.