- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX Anywhere 2, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Specification
|Connection Type||USB / BLE|
|USB Protocol||Invisible Laser (Darkfield)|
|USB Speed||Full Speed 2.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status, Connection number|
|Connect / Power||Connect button, On/Off Switch|
|Battery Details||Li-Po (500 mAh)|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||Up to 2 months|
|DPI (Min/Max)||400 / 1200|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Left, Right, Back, Forward, Tilt Left, Tilt Right, Navigation|
|Gesture Support (Windows)||Yes (software customizable)|
|Gesture Support (Mac)||Yes (software customizable)|
Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.