Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver for Windows 11, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX Anywhere 2S and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Specification
|USB Protocol||Invisible Laser (Darkfield)|
|USB Speed||Full Speed 2.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status, a Connection number|
|Connect / Power||Connect button, On/Off Switch|
|Battery Details||Li-Po (500 mAh)|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||up to 70 days|
|DPI (Min/Max)||up to 4000 DPI|
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver Windows 10, 11, and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.