Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX Master 2S Driver for Windows 11 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX Master 2S, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX Master 2S Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech MX Master 2S Specification
|Connection Type||USB / BLE|
|USB Protocol||Invisible Laser (Darkfield)|
|USB Speed||Full Speed USB 2.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status, Connection number|
|Connect / Power||Connect button, On/Off Switch|
|Battery Details||500 mAh LiPo|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||70 days|
|Other Features||Fast-charging (1 minute ~ 2 hours of usage|
|DPI (Min/Max)||DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 200 to 4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)|
Logitech MX Master 2S Driver Windows 11, 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.