Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX Master 3 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse with Hyper-fast Scroll Wheel and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX Master 3 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech MX Master 3 Specification
|Connection Type||Logitech Unifying USB receiver and Bluetooth® Low Energy|
|Buttons||Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle-click|
Scroll Wheel: Yes, with smart-shift
Gesture button: Yes
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Low battery LED|
|Battery Details||Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery, not replaceable|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||Up to 70 days|
|Battery Charge Speed||Empty to full charge: 2 hours|
1 min charge = 3 hours of use
3 min charge = 1 day of use
|Other Features||Fast-charging (1 minute ~ 2 hours of usage)|
|DPI (Min/Max)||Resolution: 200 – 4,000 DPI|
|Sensor||Darkfield high precision|
Logitech MX Master 3 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.