Logitech MX Master 3S is a high-end wireless mouse that has become the go-to choice for many professionals and gamers. It comes with a wide range of features and customization options that make it stand out from the crowd.
However, to enjoy these features, you need to have the latest Logitech MX Master 3S driver installed on your computer.
In this article, we will show you how to update and install the Logitech MX Master 3S driver easily and quickly.
Download & Driver for Logitech MX Master 3S
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac
- Free and Secure
How to Install Logitech MX Master 3S Software
To install the Logitech MX Master 3S driver, you can follow these steps:
- Connect the MX Master 3S mouse to your computer using the included USB receiver or Bluetooth.
- Download Logi Options.
- Search for the MX Master 3S mouse in the search bar or navigate to the product page.
- Once on the product page, click on “Downloads” and select your operating system.
- Download the latest version of the Logitech Options software.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Logitech Options software.
- The MX Master 3S mouse should now be detected and ready to use with your computer.
That’s it! You should now have the Logitech MX Master 3S driver installed on your computer and be able to use your mouse.