Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX Master Driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX Master Wireless mouse Optimized for Windows and Mac and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX Master Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech MX Master Specification
|Connection Type||USB / BLE|
|USB Protocol||Invisible Laser (Darkfield)|
|USB Speed||Full Speed USB 2.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status, Connection number|
|Connect / Power||Connect button, On/Off Switch|
|Battery Details||500 mAh LiPo|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||40 days|
|Other Features||Fast-charging (1 minute ~ 2 hours of usage)|
|DPI (Min/Max)||400 / 1600|
Logitech MX Master Software
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2023
- Free and Secure
Logi Options+ Plus Windows
Logi Options+ Plus Mac
Logitech Options Windows
Logitech Options Mac
How to Connect Your Logitech Bluetooth Device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or another device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.