Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX1000 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX™1000 Laser Cordless Mouse, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX1000 Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech MX1000 Specification
|Connection Type||Cordless PS/2 or USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Connect / Power Button||Connect / Reset, On/Off Switch|
|FreeSpin / Ratchet Mode||N/A|
|Battery Size and Type||Li-Ion (Rechargeable)|
|Battery Replacement||Not Replaceable|
|Battery Life||23 Days|
|Time to Full Charge||10 Hours|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery / Power|
Logitech MX1000 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.