- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech Pebble M350 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Pebble M350 and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech Pebble M350 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech Pebble M350 Specification
|Connection Type||2.4 GHz (Unifying ready ) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology.|
|Wireless Range||10 m / 33 ft|
|USB Protocol||USB HID 1.11|
|USB Speed||USB 2.0 Full speed|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Green for 2.4 GHz|
Blue for Bluetooth Low Energy
|Battery Details||1* AA Battery|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||18 Months|
|Other Features||Connects up to 2 computers|
|DPI (Min/Max)||1000+/-150 dpi|
|Scroll Wheel||Mechanical Wheel|
Logitech Pebble M350 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.