Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech T400 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech T400 Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech T400 Specification
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
Visible light: No
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power and battery|
|Special Buttons||Middle button, Start Menu button|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch|
|Battery Details||Removable, replaceable|
|Battery Life||Up to 18 months|
|Gesture Support (Windows)|
|One Finger||Swipe up/down (vertical scrolling)|
Swipe left/right (horizontal scrolling)
Swipe left/right (horizontal scrolling + back/forward)*
Double-tap front/back (zoom +/-)*
Logitech T400 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.