Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech T630 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech T630 Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech T630 Specification
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
Visible light: No
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power and battery, Bluetooth Connection (blue LED)|
|Standard & Special Buttons||Standard buttons: Left & Right, Touch Buttons|
Special buttons: None
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch, Connect/Reset button, Bluetoth host selection switch 1/2|
|Battery Details||Rechargeable, Non-accessible|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||Recharge time: 1.5 hours (estimated)|
Discharge time: Up to 10 days
|Gesture Support (Windows)||Yes|
|Gesture Support (Mac)||Yes|
Logitech T630 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.