whether you are looking for a Logitech TK820 Driver Windows 10, 8, 7, macOS, Mac OS X, logi101.com provides the software for you so that your keyboard works properly.
of course, if you need software or drivers such as Logitech Options, SetPoint, Logitech Firmware Update Tool and the like.
Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 Software that you can use is SetPoint
for those of you who use the latest keyboard suitable software is the Logitech Options and the Logitech Firmware Update tool, because this software is the latest release from Logitech.
if your keyboard is still using the old keyboard the suitable driver or software is Setpoint, Logitech Connection Utility.
Logitech Keyboard, Presentation and Mice Software – macOS 11 (Big Sur) Compatibility, suitable software is Logitech Control Center and Logitech Options.
Read: Logitech K780 Driver
Logitech TK820 Specification
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Caps Lock, Power and battery|
|Special Keys||Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, FN|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch|
|Battery Details||Removable, Replaceable|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||Up to 6 months|
Logitech TK820 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.