- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech VX Revolution Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech VX Revolution™ and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech VX Revolution Software that you can use is SetPoint
macOS 11 (Big Sur), please see: Logitech Control Center Mac
Logitech VX Revolution Specification
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Connect / Power Button||Connect / Power button|
|FreeSpin / Ratchet Mode||Switch|
|Battery Size and Type||1 AA Alkaline (Not Rechargeable)|
|Battery Life||4 Months|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power, Battery|
Logitech VX Revolution Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.