- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech Cordless Click Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Cordless Click!™ Plus Rechargeable Optical Mouse and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech Cordless Click Software that you can use is SetPoint
Logitech Cordless Click Specification
- Cordless Technology
- The sculpted shape that fits perfectly into your right hand
- Advanced optical sensor
- Handy Quick Switch button
- Fingertip scroll
- Thumb button navigation
- Sculpted for Total Comfort and Control
- Fast RF cordless technology
- Striking silver and blue stunning design
- Internet forward and back buttons
- Customizable buttons
- Movement resolution *800 dpi
Logitech Cordless Click Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.