Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M560 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Wireless Mouse M560, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M560 Software that you can use is SetPoint and Logitech Unifying Software
Logitech M560 Specification
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
Visible light: No
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Hyper-fast|
Left/Right tilt: Yes
Tilt Wheel function: Scroll left/right
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power and battery|
|Standard & Special Buttons||Standard buttons:Left & RightScroll Wheel ButtonThumb ButtonsTilt Wheel ButtonsSpecial buttons:Hyper/Ratchet mode toggleApplication switcher|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch|
|Battery Details||Removable, Replaceable|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||Up to 18 months|
Logitech M560 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.