Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech M320 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech Wireless Mouse M320, and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech M320 Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech M320 Specification
|USB VID_PID||046D C52F|
|USB Protocol||USB 2.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power and battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off switch|
|Battery Details||Removable, Replaceable|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||Up to 18 months|
|DPI (Min/Max)||Max: 1000|
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
Visible light: No
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Regular|
Left/Right tilt: No
Tilt Wheel function: N/A
|Standard Buttons||Left & Right, Scroll Wheel Button|
Logitech M320 Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.