- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bluetooth or Wireless MiceBluetooth or Wireless Mice
Welcome to logi101.com, are you looking for a Logitech MX Vertical Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, and for your Mac OS X? We are here to provide the Logitech Options Driver or Software, SetPoint, Logitech Unifying Software for the Logitech MX Vertical Advanced Ergonomic Mouse and Logitech Connection Utility below for you.
Logitech MX Vertical Software that you can use is Logitech Options
Logitech MX Vertical Specification
|Connection Type||Dual connectivity:|
– 2.4 GHz wireless technology. (15m or 49 ft)
– Bluetooth low energy technology
|Indicator Lights (LED)||LEDs:|
1) LED to indicate Power (on/off)
2) 3 Easy-switch LEDs
|Connect / Power||On/Off on button of product|
|Battery Details||LiPo 260mAh|
|Battery Life (not rechargeable)||N/A|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||4 months|
|DPI (Min/Max)||400-4000 (Nominal value: 1000 DPI and 1600 DPI)|
Logitech MX Vertical Driver Windows 10 and macOS
- Publisher: Logitech
- Update 2021
- Free and Secure
How to Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for Windows and Mac
- On your PC/Laptop
- Select Start
- Bluetooth & other devices
- Add Bluetooth or other device
- Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.